We here at All Family Dental pride ourselves in providing excellent and effective oral health care for a variety of different services. Our dentist wants you to take care of your teeth. Whether you are a beginner just learning how to properly care for your teeth, or a seasoned pro with years of experience honing your tooth brushing skills, we can still help you. For starters, take the test below to see if you are doing the basics for your oral health:
– Question: Which of the following foods can cause plaque buildup which can promote tooth decay: cookies, chewy candy, sour-flavored sweets, fudge brownies, or sugary sodas?
Answer: All of the above
– True or False: You should visit your dentist every six months for oral exams and professional cleanings,
– True or False: Most dentists recommend brushing teeth for 2 minutes, twice daily
– True or False: For better oral hygiene, you should eat a well-balanced diet consisting of all five food groups
– True or False: The dentists at All Family Dental are real-life oral health care superheroes.
If you answered all five questions correctly, congratulations, you are on the fast-track to oral hygiene superstardom! However, it is not nearly enough to only know safe dental procedures. You must practice them as well.
If you wish to come in for a professional cleaning or an oral exam, please make an appointment with Dr. Richard Timm by contacting our wonderful team at All Family Dental via phone at 651.222.9715. You can also stop by our office in Oakdale, Minnesota. With our help, your smile can shine as bright as you can!