Laser dentistry is a terrific option for improving the health of your teeth and mouth. Lasers can correct flaws in your smile and clean your teeth on a microscopic level. For more information about laser dentistry, see below:
– Lasers can make teeth whiter and brighter when used as a light source to activate gels that whiten your teeth.
– Canker sores and lesions can safely and effectively be removed with lasers.
– Lasers are used to prepare teeth for root canal therapy.
– Lasers are are able to remove the right amount of tissue required for cancer biopsies.
– Lasers can be used to clean the surface of a tooth in preparation for a filling.
To learn about how we use lasers at All Family Dental in Oakdale, Minnesota, or other ways that Dr. Richard Timm can improve your smile contact us for an appointment. Call 651.222.9715. Come see us, and let us show you the benefits of a great smile!