There are numerous treatments you can use to help prevent jaw pain. However, jaw pain has a variety of causes which vary greatly from person to person. Your jaw pain may be linked to the following:
– Various oral health conditions such as bruxism, periodontal disease, and TMJ disorders are known to cause jaw and facial pain.
– If you suffer from any sinus problems, it can cause jaw and facial pain.
– Oral hygiene deficiencies such as toothaches and mouth infections can promote the existence of jaw pain.
– If you suffer from arthritis in your head, neck, face, or jaw, jaw and facial pain will often occur.
– Oral accidents and injuries are a known contributor to jaw pain.
Listed below are few treatments you can employ for jaw and facial pain:
– Mouth guards are a helpful tool to use in the event of a jaw or facial pain.
– Numerous exercise routines can be executed to help treat jaw and facial pain.
– If your joint pain is severe, it may be connected to an underlying condition that needs to be immediately treated with an oral health care treatment such as root canal therapy, periodontal treatment, or a tooth extraction.
– Your dentist can suggest for you numerous treatments for jaw pain including medications that include anti-inflammatory drugs and antibiotics.
– If you are suffering from jaw or facial pain, implement muscle relaxants to help ease the condition.
There has never been a better time to receive jaw and face pain treatments in Oakdale, Minnesota. You are welcome to schedule an appointment at All Family Dental by calling us at 651.222.9715. Dr. Richard Timm looks forward to enhancing your smile with effective jaw and face pain therapy.